Friday, October 25, 2013

A Rainbow of Peace

Rainbow Peace Earcuff

The Rainbow Peace earcuff is back in our store as of tonight. I love this 'cuff because it gives me an excuse to pull out many beautiful colors and weave them into a symbol that means so much to many people.

When I first made this earcuff, I had no idea so many people would buy it. It's one of the most simple designs I ever created, yet in the simplicity there is so much power in the meaning of the rainbow splash of color and in the peace sign. Whip out your tie dye t-shirt and guitar and go start a sit in somewhere or wear it as a quiet statement of your pride in your sexuality. Or even just because you love rainbows. Whatever the reason, may it's powerful message of Peace and Diversity be with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment